Saturday, December 8, 2012

Are you Ready to Rock?

Tonight we took our children to the Cherry Hill Community Theater in Canton, MI to see a PBS performer, Steve Roslonek.  This performance was truly amazing!  What a fantastic guy.  He really was such an amazing performer, he mingled with the kids before the show and remembered their names.  They got to go up on stage and dance and for my eldest child, this really was something.  My eldest is the whole, too shy, too cool, don't want to participate kinda kid.  But when the opportunity to go up came, off he flew.  It was amazing to see.  You might know him as Mr. Steve, or Steve Songs, but you probably have seen him all over PBS in the mornings.  The show was a fundraiser, and if you have the chance to see it, or see him ever, I really recommend it.  He made the kids so happy and got them dancing.

Did I mention how nice the the theater is?  They had a cookies and milk reception, and Santa just happened to be there, too.  It was so nice, a really special night with my kids.  I am so happy we happened upon it, just looking through the theater website.   I wish they would have advertised it more, it was so great.

Anyway, please check out stevesongs.com for yourself.  I promise your preschooler will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment